CRISPIDEA (‘CRISPIDEA’) has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. We shall never sell your personal information to other companies for their independent marketing purposes. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information and to protect you against the criminal misuse of that information.
The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for the www.crispidea.com website.
Information collected includes:
- Information given to us
- Information we get from your use of our services including device, log, location information and cookies and anonymous identifies.
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect CRISPIDEA and our users. We also use this information to offer you tailored content – like giving you more relevant search results and reports.
Your contact information may be used by CRISPIDEA to contact you when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the Choice section below.
When we request information about you, you are given the choice not to receive communications from our partners. You may remove your information from our mailing list; choose not to receive future communications, or terminate any of our services. If you have any questions about this privacy statement or the practices of this site, please email to email@example.com
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of CRISPIDEA unless one of the following circumstances applies:
With your consent: We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of CRISPIDEA when we have your consent to do so.
For legal reasons: We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of CRISPIDEA if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request
- enforce applicable Terms & Conditions, including investigation of potential violations
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of CRISPIDEA, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services
Information Security: We work hard to protect CRISPIDEA and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration,
disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems
- We restrict access to personal information to CRISPIDEA employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations
This site contains links to other sites. Third party web sites have different privacy policies and/or security standards governing their sites, we advise you to review the privacy policies and terms and conditions of these sites prior to providing any personal information. Links to such other web sites are provided solely for information purposes. If you choose to access such sites, CRISPIDEA is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
While we have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control and while we have appropriate firewalls in place to block unauthorized access to any user data stored on our servers, we shall not be responsible for any loss, misuse, alternation, or unauthorized access to any such information or data.