NVIDIA launched its GeForce RTX 30 Series GPUs, powered by the NVIDIA Ampere architecture, that shattered the performance of its predecessors. The GeForce RTX 3090, 3080, and 3070 GPUs offer up to 2x the performance and 1.9x the power efficiency over the previous Turing-based generation. The
GeForce RTX 3080 and the GeForce RTX 3090 are currently available in the market.
– Income Statement and Forecast
– Balance Sheet
– Cash Flow
– Results Overview.
– Reportable Segment Performance
– Operating Market Performance
– Key Developments
– Guidance & Conclusion.
– GAAP to Non-GAAP Reconciliation
– Key Ratios
– Profitability Ratios, Asset Turnover Ratio, Growth Ratio
– P/E Band
– Per Share Data
Product Performance and Key Developments
Valuation and Consensus Performance
– Relative Valuation
– Analyst Recommendations
Market Price Performance
CrispIdea Coverage Chart
No of Pages : 41