Biogen Inc. and Denali Therapeutics Inc. announced that they have signed a binding agreement to codevelop and co-commercialize Denali’s small molecule inhibitors of leucine-rich repeat kinase 2 (LRRK2) for Parkinson’s disease. Biogen will also receive rights to opt into two programs and a right of first negotiation for two additional programs, in each case for neurodegenerative diseases leveraging Denali’s Transport Vehicle (TV) technology platform to cross the blood-brain barrier (BBB).
– Income Statement and Forecast
– Balance Sheet
– Cash Flow
– Q2FY20 Results – Overview.
– 1HFY20 Results – Overview.
– Q2FY20 – Product Revenues
– Q2FY20 – Key Developments
– FY20 – Guidance
– GAAP to Non-GAPP Reconciliation
– Key Ratios
– Profitability Ratios, Asset Turnover Ratio, Growth Ratio
– Per Share Items and Key Ratios
– Key Cash Flow Items
– P/E Band
Product Performance and Key Developments
– Key Developments
Valuation and Consensus Performance
– Analyst Recommendations
Market Price Performance
No of Pages : 59